* We may have to cancel the dolphin experience-based programs due to adverse weather or the dolphins' health condition.
* Reservations must be made in advance.
*Additional programs for the summer period only operate from the third Saturday of July to the end of August – and Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays during September.
In this program the dolphins are free to swim around at will without food being used as a lure.
Wearing a wet suit, guests can enter the dolphins' community (i.e., sea), and spend time with them.
Wouldn't you love to make friends with a dolphin, communicating through a variety of playful games?
Don't worry if you're not a very good swimmer: there's always a trainer close by.
Reservations must be made in advance. Internet reservations can be made from here.Conditions for Participation
Elementary schoolchild or older (minimum height: 110 cm).
* An unaccompanied child may participate.
* Please bring a towel and a swimsuitPrecautions:
* The price includes the rental for a wet suit.
* A simple dressing room (with shower) is available.
* Please contact us If you have your own wet suit (long sleeves and long pants) so we can waive the rental fee.
10:20 – (Assembly at 9:50 – Ends at 11:00)
12:00 – (Assembly at 11:30 – Ends at 12:40)
13:40 – (Assembly at 13:10 – Ends at 14:20)
15:20 – (Assembly at 14:50 – Ends at 16:00)
Capacity per session: 8 persons
Duration: 40 minutes
Child (elementary school age or older): 5,400 yen Adult (junior high school age or older): 8,640 yen
Child (elementary school age or older): 4,320 yen
Adults (junior high school age or older): 6,480 yen
|◆Additional programs – summer only
09:20 – (Assembly at 09:00 – Ends at 10:00)
16:20 – (Assembly at 15:50 – Ends at 17:00)
|HOME > Swimming with Dolphins||▲PAGE TOP|
|NPO Corporation Muroto Dolphin Project|
|Copyright (c) 2008 Muroto Dolphin Center All Rights Reserved.|